Monday, November 16, 2009

Some Poems from HAfiz


A GREAT NEED

Out

Of a great need

We are all holding hands

And climbing.

Not loving is letting go.

Listen,

The terrain around here

Is

Far too

Dangerous

For

That.





WOW

Where does the real poetry
Come from?

From the amorous sighs
In this moist dark when making love
With form or
Spirit.

Where does poetry live?

In the eye that says, "Wow wee,"
In the overpowering felt splendor
Every sane mind knows
When it realizes- our life dance
Is only for a few magic
Seconds,

From the heart saying,
Shouting,

"I am so damn
Alive."





I GOT KIN

Plant
So that your own heart
Will grow.

Love
So God will think,

"Ahhhhhh,
I got kin in that body!"
I should start inviting that soul over
For coffee and
Rolls."

Sing
Because this is a food
Our starving world
Needs.

Laugh
Because that is the purest
Sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my Somatic Blog

my Somatic Blog
http://wan-tee.blogspot.com/