Monday, November 2, 2009

Announcments

The posts on last weeks inquiries were over the top! Really clear, articulate and full of honest wisdom and integrated understanding. I can clearly see that the intentions of this class are unfolding for each of you in many different ways, yet simply supporting your natural neuroplasticity.

Chi gong tomorrow! I will be available from 9-9:45 for this movement.

Please catch up on inquires if you are behind or show them to me so I can document this aspect of the class. Remember I can only meet you half way-what you put in is what you get out. Also talk to me----what do you need and how can I support you?

Is there any interest in a movement-boogie down-ashes and snow gathering? We could invite friends from the community. We need to gather this intention now to make it happen, so I need at least 15 of us interested in this to make it happen.

Finally I really appreciate you as a class, i have been having a great time and learning all the way.

Thanks
Scot

5 comments:

  1. i'm interested in a gathering!
    we should open that dialogue after class on thursday, today would have been good because we ended a couple of minutes early. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate our class too! What an incredible experience it has been. I am disappointed I have missed Chi Gong I really want to come. I just have to remember. I am very interested in a gathering to watch Ashes and Snow. My roommate wants to come too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a boogie down. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also enjoy a gathering to watch Ashes and Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am into it- any ideas of scheduling? ALSO- we need to have a "movement in- protest" about our budget and what classes we want to have taught at Fairhaven. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete

my Somatic Blog

my Somatic Blog
http://wan-tee.blogspot.com/